Don’t Let Poor Mental Health Limit Your Innate Potential!
It’s your right to receive the help you need!
Health consists of physical, mental and social aspects. Each aspect is equally important to overall health and wellbeing and an effect on one aspect can and will influence another. For instance, physical distancing measures that were undertaken as measures to protect our physical health is a prime example. Long term physical distancing or isolation can have a negative impact on one’s mental health. And if continued this could in turn affect one’s physical health through various routes, stress and anxiety being one of them.
If your mental health is impacting your personal and professional life negatively or you are overwhelmed and unable to manage, cope or adapt to changes that are required of you or find it unable to achieve goals that you have set for yourself we can work together to manage your mental health. Together we can work towards identifying your stressors, your triggers and what you are overwhelmed by. We can review what distractions both internal and external, are holding you back.
Together we can explore:
1) Your beliefs and assumptions and how they may be helping or hindering you
2) Review your habits; take inventory of old habits (mental & behavioral)
3) Unlearn and relearn new habits that may help you manage, adapt and cope with the changes of everyday life
4) Tap into societies and resources that can collectively help you reach your personal and professional goals
5) How to crush your hidden energy drainers and tolerances and unsaid assumptions and expectations that may be causing you distress
6) Ways of building your repertoire of communication skills so you can set clear expectations and boundaries.